Saturday, December 22, 2007

SUPERMAN & WONDER WOMAN



Sorry, haven't posted in a while so here goes...

Last weekend I sketched out a superman/wonder woman pose then at the beginning of the week I started drawing a the pose on a piece of 11x17 Bristol board. I had to change the position of the characters so that they would fit vertically (rather than my original horizontal sketch).

I really liked the direction it was going, so I continued with the idea and here is the penciled version and the original sketch idea. I'll try to ink it this weekend.

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

Love it!!! My parents loved the card and Martha thought it was so awesome. You've got an awesome talent that Gods bless you with.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Thanks for your recent comment.

I like the Napoleon reference... I think I will vote for Pedro in '08.

Wonder Woman is "the bomb", yo!

Anna said...

These are great...and Pedro rocks! I love that you have a link for Relevant Mag....it is awesome. I am here from Chad's blog.